Friday, March 13, 2015

The First Signs of Spring Weather



It is a beautiful, 60 degree day here in Denver. Spring is definitely in the air, even if we may still have more snow to come. It rained overnight and everything smelled so fresh and clean this morning when I went for a walk. One of my daughter's favorite smells is wet pavement, so I imagine she had a nice walk to the bus stop this morning. We're supposed to get more rain today, and based on the clouds to the west, I think it's a real possibility.


Between the warm weather and the rain, almost all of our snow is gone. There are two tiny little patches up against the fence in the back where it's still shaded because the sun doesn't travel a path this time of year to provide much light there.


I have a date with my son this evening. It's our final elementary school mother-son evening. I'm looking forward to having some time to just focus on him. I think my husband and daughter are going to watch a movie together since they'll be home alone this evening. I hope everyone else is having a nice end to the week also!

No comments:

Post a Comment