Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Arrived a Few Days Early

Guess what was in my yard when I got home today! This daffodil wasn't there yesterday, it bloomed while I was away today.



It is warm here. Yesterday the thermometer on my back deck registered 90 degrees. My phone said 80 degrees, and it was probably more accurate as I think the sun was directly hitting the thermometer on the deck. Today was basically a repeat. One of my coworkers and I sat outside for a few minutes for our lunch break today. It's still technically winter time, and I was sweaty after a walk with my husband yesterday afternoon. It did make it pretty hard for me to sleep last night since the house warmed up to over 70 during the day. Hopefully tonight I'll be so tired that it won't matter that it's warmer.



Other than the sleep issue, I guess I'm ready for the warmer weather and blooming plants. I hope you're starting to see some signs of spring wherever you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment