Thursday, March 19, 2015

Exhaustion and Anticipation

I'm kind of tired of always being so tired. This morning when the alarm went off I couldn't believe that not only was it not yet the weekend, but that I still had another day to get through before I could sleep in. I just don't sleep well, and this week has been particularly bad. I wouldn't mind quite so much if it didn't feel like I was walking and thinking through molasses all day long. I wish I could figure out how to make this better, but I've tried pretty much everything and nothing seems to help. That's not entirely true, Ambien helped before, but I don't want to become addicted to a sleeping pill so I never refilled the prescription.

We're having pretty consistent spring-like weather here now, so I'm looking forward to the calendar matching the weather tomorrow. I've seen some beautiful sights the last couple of days with fresh blooms on many of the plants and trees.

I'm not sure what this is, but it was so cool I had to share a photo.

I think these blue and violet flowers may be the prettiest color ever.
Purple-flowered ground cover in a neighbor's yard behind a chain-link fence.

The tulips won't be far behind.

The lilac bushes are starting to leaf out.

A cheerful, sunny daffodil. Hopefully I can get a picture of it in the sun this weekend, there's no sun left in our front yard by the time I get home from work during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment