Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy First Day of Spring and International Day of Happiness

Lots of things to celebrate today:
I'm so glad today is Friday and that I only had to work a half day. I got to come home in time to get a photo of my daffodil in the sunshine. It's a good thing too; it's starting to droop and might not have looked very nice tomorrow. I also noticed that the grape hyacinths are starting to bloom. Spring is officially here now, and I'm loving our beautiful weather and the flowers.





My girl is 14 today. She was excited about school because one of her language arts classes was going to see Insurgent so they could compare the book and the movie. I think she's planning on hanging out with her boyfriend after school (new development over the last couple of weeks), and then we're watching a movie together tonight. On Sunday the extended family is coming over for a party and my husband is using his new toy, a Rec Tec grill.

I hope you all have a wonderful first official day of spring, and that you're getting to enjoy some spring-like weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment