Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In

The good news is that my weight is down from last Sunday.  The not so good news is that it's up from Wednesday when I did a mid-week check-in to try and keep myself on track.  But we did celebrate my son's birthday yesterday, so I'm not really surprised that that I wasn't able to keep it down.

Weigh-In:  134.6 lbs


At least I'm moving in the right direction.  If I can just stay on track long-term I'll be able to get my weight back down.

We finally got our garden in this weekend.  We've just had so much going on this spring that we didn't have time to do it sooner.  Other than the perennial herbs it doesn't look like much yet, but it should fill in nicely with all the moisture and sun we've been having.  We also got flowers planted in our whisky barrels, which always take over the whole barrel within a couple of weeks.  I'll post more pictures as things start to grow.





No comments:

Post a Comment