Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 Weekly Progress Report #5

It turned out to be good timing yesterday when I went around getting pictures of winter in our neighborhood when there's no snow. Because overnight we got about 6 inches of snow. It looks very beautiful again this morning. I didn't happen to pay attention to the weather forecast, but I should have realized that this was going to happen, because just like right before our last big snow, there were dozens of birds frolicking in the trees yesterday.





Weight: 144.4 pounds


My weight is back to the same place it was 5 weeks ago. I'm hoping that some of those articles I shared the other day will help me to figure this out this time and get through this. Since I'm clearly not having the same success I had the first time I lost weight. I still think that it's a psychological issue because although I knew intellectually that losing weight wouldn't solve all my problems; I now know that empirically. So I think there's a part of me that just doesn't think it really matters if I lose the weight.

However, I don't need to lose weight to make my life perfect (good thing). I need to lose weight to be healthier and have more energy. I need to lose weight to feel more comfortable in my own skin. I need to lose weight to feel like I'm capable of accomplishing this.

My husband and I are going out to a fancy restaurant located in a beautiful setting in the mountains outside of Boulder for Valentine's Day dinner. I know I'm going to have to "cheat" on that day. Until then, there isn't any reason why I can't stick to my plan. So here goes another attempt to make the right choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment