Saturday, February 7, 2015

The 70s (Weather and Era)

The high temperature has reached 70F for the last two days here. It's been a nice break from winter weather and we've been spending as much time as possible outside.



We did a "meet and greet" at work yesterday morning. I'm a pretty extreme introvert so these things where you have to mingle and make small talk aren't really my thing. But it went fairly well and I did actually meet a few other people who I don't normally see since they work on a different floor. Part of the deal for this meet and greet was that we were supposed to bring in childhood photos to put on our name tags. So I searched through the photos that I had scanned for my dad's memorial service and cropped out a picture of me when I was two.


Here's the original photo below. My daughter was sure to tell me that it was the most 70s-looking photo she'd ever seen. Someday she's going to be a mother and her kids are going to make fun of her. When that happens I'll just chuckle to myself, but I'll still give her a big hug if she wants one!


No comments:

Post a Comment