Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Positive Accomplishment

I am pretty proud of myself right now. Things at work are at a fever pitch and rather crazy at the moment. But I've been approaching things from an objective standpoint and am keeping a positive attitude right now despite everything that's going on. I don't know if I'll be able to sustain this mindset and attitude long-term, but for the moment it's working and I'm able to be a better wife and mother at home since I'm not bringing my work home.

I also grabbed a few photos today and last night that I wanted to share.

This is my birthday dessert that my husband made for me. It's a peanut butter and cream cheese mousse topped by a dark chocolate shell and sprinkled with dark chocolate covered toffees. It was extremely rich, and extremely yummy!

This picture is the snow that has started to melt and refreeze on the deck. It made such an interesting pattern and I love the icicle sparkling in the sunlight.

I liked the way the shadows were laying across the snow on the deck as the sun streamed through the slats.

No comments:

Post a Comment