Sunday, January 18, 2015

2015 Weekly Progress Report #3

Weight:  142.4 pounds
Weight Change:  +0.6 pounds


I'm feeling pretty frustrated this morning.  After fighting so hard to eat properly on Friday when I REALLY wanted to pig-out, I put almost 2 pounds on from yesterday morning.  Yesterday when I stood on the scale it said 140.5.  My husband is telling me that it's salt since I had lunch with my sister-in-law at a restaurant yesterday.  I guess it's either that or I seriously underestimated the number of calories in the lunch.  I suppose tomorrow morning when I stand on the scale I'll know for sure one way or the other.  But this is not what I wanted to report today.  Ugh!

I'm typing at a disadvantage today because I sliced my right thumb open last night (I am right-handed).  I was watching TV while I was doing the dishes, and went to grab the scrub brush, but misjudged it while looking away and instead slammed my thumb down on the edge of an open can of tomatoes.  It's at an awkward spot that just keeps pulling open, so in order to keep it clean I've got gauze wrapped around the end of my thumb.  I've said it before, dishes are dangerous, I've gotten so many injuries from cleaning up after dinner, and a nasty scar on my right hand from a glass shattering while I had a dish rag inside of it.

I did manage to get a couple of nice shots this morning as the sun was coming up.  Luckily this dish-related thumb injury didn't impede my ability to do my work-out this morning, so I was up early and able to enjoy the morning sky.

The pretty color in the western sky

The nice clouds in the eastern sky with the sun just breaking the horizon

The eastern sky behind the trees

No comments:

Post a Comment