Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In New #3



Since I started over on my weigh-in tracking, I thought I'd restart this weigh-in series.  I'm happy to report that I'm back down to 136 pounds, or where I started when I first starting trying to lose weight.  But it feels different this time, I feel more motivated.  So I'm hopeful that I'll make some real progress as the summer fades into autumn.



I've had a nice weekend.  I read two books, we took the kids to see The Giver at the theater, my daughter and I walked our 5K, and I'm almost done with all of my chores.  The movie was good and it definitely captured the spirit and the major story-arc from the book, but there were differences and of course the book was better.

I'm glad it was a fairly relaxing weekend, as I'm getting ready to head into a fairly busy week at work, and won't even get to work from home at all this week.  So it's downtown every day and nose to the grindstone.  But the good news is we're heading into cooler weather, and in only about one month I'll get to start reading my Halloween stories and watching horror movies with impunity!

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend and has a good start to your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment