Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bear Creek Lake Park

That title is not a typo.  We actually have a state park called Bear Creek Lake Park.  I think it's because there's a lake near Bear Creek.  But at any rate, that's where we spent the day with my mom and my brother and his family.  It was a lovely day and the kids got to go horseback riding.  Then we packed up when the afternoon rain started.  It's rained every afternoon for about the past week, which is unusual for us, but I'm very grateful for the moisture.

A horse named Tank

This horse is named Corona

My nephew got to ride on Hank with a wrangler since he's only 4

Riding off
We've got plans to spend time with family for the rest of the Labor Day weekend.  I am definitely in the "working for the weekend" mode these days, so I'm trying to enjoy myself as much as possible while I'm with my family.  Today was nice and relaxing, and I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be too.  I hope all of you enjoy your unofficial last weekend of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment