Friday, February 7, 2014

Alexander and Blah!

Today was not a good day.  Some really crummy stuff happened, which was the last thing I needed coming off of two particularly stressful weeks at work.  I just keep thinking of Alexander right now.



So once I finish cleaning my house this afternoon, I think I'm going to plop in front of the TV for the rest of the night.  I know, probably not the best thing to do, but I just don't have it in my to anything more tonight.  Tomorrow morning though, I'm going for a run.  I don't care if it is snowy and icy; I'm going stir crazy and I need to get outdoors and exercise.  It's just more soothing to the soul than exercising indoors.  Besides, I need to be training for my upcoming 5Ks anyway.

On a related note because I like to listen to music when I run, does anyone have any good recommendations for earbuds for miniature ears?  I have got seriously tiny ears, I think they're smaller than most infant's ears.  I did find one brand that fit really well, but they don't seem to last for more than about 4 months (and I'm very gentle with them); and I just don't want to spend the money to replace them again.  So anyone know of any high-quality children's sized earbuds?

No comments:

Post a Comment