Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekly Weigh In # 6

I managed to make good choices and eat well this week, and the scale is moving back in the right direction.  I'm back down to 136.8.


This coming week is going to be more challenging because I'll be on a business trip with a co-worker.  If I was going alone, it would be even easier than it is at home to eat properly.  But I've traveled with this co-worker before and I know she likes to eat out.  So my plan is to be really careful at breakfast and lunch so I can eat out with her in the evening.  I'll get in to Chicago tomorrow evening, and I won't be getting back home until late Friday night, so I'll have nearly a week of having to be really careful.  But I can do this, and I want to do it.

The sky looked kind of like a Monet painting this morning when I got up, so I thought I'd share the photos.  My pictures this coming week will be more urban and I won't have my camera with me, so they'll be cell phone photos, but hopefully I'll still manage to share a few nice pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment