Saturday, September 20, 2014

Home Again

I got home from my business trip to Chicago last night around 10:30 PM.  I'm so very glad to be back home.  I really enjoy visiting the city, though I'm always ready to come home after a few days and spend time in nature again.  I was also very happy to get back to my regular camera instead of only having my camera phone, although it was an acceptable backup.

City from Navy Pier

Chicago Tribune building from the river
It's probably just in my head, but I feel like I can actually breath deeper and more easily when I start walking through the terminal at DIA after I've been gone for awhile.  It was a little disappointing that my family was asleep by the time I got home, but it was wonderful to greet them this morning after nearly a week away.

I came home to an autumnal haze in the trees, with fall only a few days away.  I spent some time on the creek today enjoying the views.







No comments:

Post a Comment