Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Extended Family Time

We've spent time with extended family every day since last Saturday, and today is no exception.  My husband's great aunts are visiting their sister (my husband's grandma) right now so we'll be spending the evening with them again tonight.  We are actually quite fortunate that we have such a supportive extended family, with only a few total wackos, who luckily we didn't have to see recently.

I won't have time to write a regular post again tonight since we'll be out visiting, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to express my gratitude both for family; and for the peaceful times we enjoy after the visit is over.

During the visit last night during I took a few minutes out to grab a few photos in the nearly dusk light.






We also saw a spider on our way home.


Then tonight I grabbed a few photos while we were waiting for everyone to arrive, including a lovely one of my girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment