Friday, September 19, 2014

Final Night in Chicago

Last night after class I had to rush back to the hotel room and work until the minute we had planned to leave for dinner.  Then after a tapas dinner we walked around for awhile so I wasn't able to post again last night.  I'm very excited to be going home this evening.  Everyone will be in bed by the time I get home, so I won't actually see my family until tomorrow morning, but I'll know that I'm back with them.

The co-worker who I've been traveling with is a really good travel companion.  She likes to try all different kinds of food and explore the city.  We've been to 3 different neighborhoods here and seen some beautiful buildings, churches, and courtyards.

Hancock building behind the waterworks building
Streetlight

Doors at St John's Episcopal Church

Once I get back home and get settled my posts should contain a little more meat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment