Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Trying to Do Better

I didn't post anything yesterday because I was in such a bad place mentally that I didn't have anything positive or productive to contribute to a conversation.  I'm trying to do better than that and be responsible for my own reactions to external stimuli.  I think I did pretty well today, both with the way I chose to react and, probably as a result of that, with the way I ate today.

I'll write more about my plan for continued improvement in the next few days, but for tonight I need to try to get some rest.  The last couple of nights have been particularly bad and I've only had about 7 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.  In the meantime, here are a few photos that I took.

Late blooms on the rosebush

The harvest moon last night at about midnight (when I wasn't sleeping)

Another shot of the moon with clouds moving in front of it

No comments:

Post a Comment