Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Colors!

I truly love all of the seasons.  I even wrote a poem about the seasons when I was in elementary school.

Seasons
Spring is the first season, because of it's beauty and it's fresh new creations.  Every thing is green.  Baby animals are everywhere, their cute little bodies and shaky little legs, the way they toddle, like new born babes.
Summer is the second season, it is very beautiful also.  Everything is green, lush, and in full bloom.  The baby animals are not toddlers anymore, but are now young children.
Fall is the third season, every thing is coming to an end.  The leaves turn gold and red.  It's very colorful, and full of mystery.  Every baby is coming to adult stage.  Not quite, but very near.
Winter is the fourth and last season.  Everything is quiet and peaceful.  The noises and sounds of nature don't carry very far so it creates the stillness of winter.  All the animals are now grown and ready to produce new babes.  To start the wonderful cycle of seasons, all over again.

Yeah, it's stilted and pretentious, but it does illustrate how much I've always liked all the seasons.

I was really enjoying winter photography and got some nice shots this year.  But by the end of the season, I was jonesin' for some color in my photos.  So I'm exceptionally excited to be able to share some pictures with some vibrant and lovely colors from my yard tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment