Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today Really Feels Like Spring

Today for the first time it truly feels like spring is here to stay.  It's 75 degrees outside, there's a light breeze, and plenty of sunshine.  More and more of my flowers are blooming.  I was extra excited to see the bleeding hearts as we had to take out some dead evergreen bushes from the area last year and I was worried that the plants had been damaged.


The choke cherry tree is lovely, I do realize that I've posted several pictures of it already, but it's just so nice to see all of those blooms when I look out the back door.



The sun streaming in the windows this afternoon is giving everything in the house a very enchanting glow.  Here's a picture of the crystal ball in the hands of wizard statue we've named Melchior.


Last night I posted a picture of the sunset that I snapped really quickly with my camera phone while I was doing the dishes.  After I had already published that post, I saw another opportunity for a nice sunset photo, with my real camera.  So I thought I'd share that one also.


No comments:

Post a Comment