Thursday, April 3, 2014

Snowy Morning

It's spring on the calendar and I've been posting some lovely, colorful photos lately.  But Colorado is one of those states where winter likes to hang on and encroach on spring's turf.  This morning it was snowing and it was actually quite lovely and bright.  I like the way the sky subtly lights up when it's snowing.

I took this picture with my camera phone.  It's very grainy, but it's not a bad representation of the bright, peaceful view that greeted me this morning.




I took these two pictures with my good camera.  I'm still figuring out how to work my new tripod and extending the legs and attaching the camera in the dark would have probably been pretty humorous; if anyone could have seen it.




This picture is another one from my camera phone on my way out the door to work.



While I really do love the way the world looks, feels, and sounds when draped with a fresh snowfall, I'll also be glad when spring finally takes hold for good this year.  Although based on the view when I got home this afternoon, I don't think it will be long before spring asserts its dominance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment