Sunday, April 5, 2015

Weekly Progress Report #14

Happy Easter!



The Easter bunny brought my kids Reester bunnies this year. Luckily he also brought small Reese's peanut butter cups so mom doesn't have to sneak nibbles off the big bunnies.

Weight: 141.5

Weight Change:  0.0


I had to extend my time to lose weight since I've stalled the last couple of weeks. But at least I'm not going back up too much right now.

I haven't written much lately because I've been feeling very melancholy. I was struggling to understand what the problem was when I had a duh moment this morning. The 1-year anniversary of my father's death is next Saturday, and we celebrated Easter one week after he died last year. Of course I'm struggling right now and not feeling very cheerful. I need to give myself a little leeway for the time to experience whatever emotions I need to experience.

I hope all of you who celebrate Easter have a nice day today with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment