Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Quick Mid-Week Check In

I realize that you haven't heard much from me here the past couple of days. I'm doing the single mom thing this week because my husband has late meeting and concerts every evening this week. It's also a busier week than usual for the kids, so I just haven't had much time to sit down and write after work.

Last night my son's elementary school chorale group got to sing the national anthem at the Rockies game. The school has done this every year since my daughter was in fourth grade, so we've participated 4 times now, though this is our final year (yes, I'm feeling a little nostalgic and sad).

Here are the kids outside the ball field warming up.


Here are the kids on the field getting ready to perform.


We do have a beautiful ball field with a lovely background here in Denver.


Sorry about the quality of the pictures; they were all taken with my camera phone since I just met the kids and my in-laws at the ball field from work.

On a food note: I did save up my calories yesterday to have a Chicago dog for dinner. I really only eat hot dogs at ball games, so it's a once-a-year dinner for me that I thoroughly enjoyed!

Things are going to continue at this pace for the whole week, so I may not get another post up until this weekend. In the meantime I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment