Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Living Dangerously

My daughter had piano lessons again this evening, and like every other recent evening, we were in the midst of a heavy rain and thunderstorm. But there was no way I was sitting in the car through a lesson again tonight. Safe or not (and it really wasn't since lighting was less than a tenth of mile away), I was going for a walk.



I'm glad I went. I heard train whistles, bird songs, and thunder, which thankfully became more distant as the walk went on. The sun actually was out for most of the day, but it was while I was in my office at work, so I didn't really get to see it. It did start peeking out around the clouds again towards the end of my walk.


I've been doing a decent, though not perfect job with my food this week. I'm eating more slightly calories than I should be, but I'm not throwing my hands up and just pigging out either. If I can keep this up and just make some slight adjustments, I really think I might be on the right path this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment