Monday, July 27, 2015

Eating the Right Amount for the Right Reasons

So I finished watching A Nightmare on Elm Street yesterday, and I have to say that it's much less frightening and much campier than I remember it being. It was still a unique premise and I still enjoyed watching it though.



I'm on day 1 of my 10-day self-challenge, and I'm happy to report that it's going really well. I really (really, really) hope that by breaking this down into smaller increments I can make some real and sustained progress, because I'm just plain uncomfortable at my current weight.

I have been giving a great deal of thought to the reasons that I eat too much, and I've identified several issues that I'm hoping to address now.


Most of the items listed above were in a post I wrote last week and never published, because I was feeling so down about my lack of progress and allowed the post to go in a very negative direction. I think this is a more productive post and I believe that through a concerted effort with more short-term goals that I will finally be able to get my eating under control and lose the excess weight I'm carrying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment