Saturday, July 18, 2015

Flowers and No News

I realize I haven't posted in a couple of days. It's another case of nothing really going on, so I just don't have anything to write about.

We had a nice, sunny morning so I got outside and did some much needed weeding in the yard. With all of the extra moisture we've been getting, the weeds are flourishing right now. The inevitable afternoon storm is moving in now, which made for excellent lighting to get a few shots of some of my flowers.





I took the shot below the other evening. This is basically what it looks like every evening right now since the clouds and storms show up nearly every afternoon.


Tomorrow morning my daughter is taking me out to breakfast, then we're going to go hiking and have a picnic lunch together. It's my mother's day present, just a bit delayed. My husband is taking my son and one of his friends to see Ant Man at the theater while we're off hiking. My weekly progress report will come a little later in the day than usual with the morning activities. Although I think I'll just be breaking even this week. I didn't do such a great job with the My Fitness Pal app every day. But I have been doing more intense workouts again, so at least I feel healthy, even with the excess weight. I really better get it figured out though, or I won't be able to see Crimson Peak in the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment