Thursday, July 9, 2015

Brief Sunshine

Look what I saw today: Sunshine!



It's been a few days since we've seen the sun, and it's gone behind the clouds again this afternoon, but at least it hasn't been overcast all day. I was starting to wonder, and not for the first time this summer, if I'd been transported to the Northwest without my knowledge.

I saw a wonderful little quote today when I was reading the comments on one of the blogs I follow.
"The plural of anecdote is not data." I wish I'd had such a clever come-back for one particular instance when someone tried to "prove" a point by telling me about one anecdote.

I didn't do as well with my food today, but instead of just deciding that the whole day was shot once I'd made one bad choice and totally pigging out, I stopped and ate right for the rest of the day. If I can get this down, I think I might really have a chance at making some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment