Friday, May 8, 2015

Soggy

I haven't had much to say lately, so I decided not to write any posts which wouldn't have had much substance. I thought I'd check in today though so my readers would know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been doing a pretty good job with choosing my attitude and have been feeling much better. It hasn't yet translated to eating better though. One step at a time I guess.

We've had pretty much constant rain for nearly a week now, and it's supposed to continue through this weekend. More than one person has made the comment "apparently we live in Seattle now." I actually love the rain and we need the moisture. However, I do feel for the people in Lyons and Evergreen who are finally recovering from the flooding in September of 2013, and who are now being threatened by high waters again.

Rain drops bouncing on the puddle, er...table

Droopy, green trees

Wet, drippy branches 

Green everywhere
The other thing that's been a bit of an issue is that we really have to watch where we walk, since the sidewalk and our driveway are covered with worms!


No comments:

Post a Comment