Sunday, May 17, 2015

Colorado Blue Check-In

I've decided to stop weighing myself until after we get back from our vacation. I'm hoping that I'll stop rebelling against myself in the meantime.

We've had another crazy-busy weekend. This time of year is challenging with all the end-of-year school activities, graduations, and vacation preparation. We also wanted to see the new Avengers movie, and the kids had a piano recital.

It's rained again every evening recently, and is supposed to rain every day for the foreseeable future. We have, however, been able to see our (usually) typical Colorado blue skies in the mornings.



We know it's going to rain when the clouds over the mountains look like this.
Here's what every afternoon and evening has looked like lately. We're going to be well prepared for Ireland's weather.

Photos from the piano recital. It's fun to watch...er listen to the kids progress and get better over time.


My daughter's been exercising her artistic side of late. She painted her nails like watermelons and drew an eye for fun.


Things are going to continue to be busy for the next couple of weeks, and then we'll be on vacation for a couple of weeks. So the posts may get spotty for awhile. I'll be back on my regular schedule by mid-June.

No comments:

Post a Comment