Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ireland Weather Preview

Nature is currently giving us a preview of our Ireland trip. We've had overcast skies and rain on and off for several days now. The sound has been lovely and everything smells so clean and fresh. The creek is running right now, and everything is turning very green.

This is the most I've seen of the sun in about three days.



The mountains were finally visible again today. On Monday morning I could see a vague outline of the southern front-range, but the northern front-range was completely concealed behind towering clouds. I'm listening to the soothing sounds of rain and far-off thunder as I type this tonight.



Because Denver gets a high amount of sunny days each year (we're one of the sunniest places in the continental U.S.), it's kind of nice to have a change in the weather. Although I am going to be glad to see the sun again when the weather pattern is finally supposed to change next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment