Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Favorite Holiday Decorations

I have a couple of holiday decorations that I just love, and I like having them out every year, so I thought I'd share some photos.

This is a ceramic gingerbread house candle that my sister-in-law got for me back when they still celebrated Christmas.  She also got me my favorite Halloween decoration, back when they still celebrated Halloween.  Sigh...
Anyway, I love the way this looks like a real little bakery with the light inside.



This is our Celtic advent wreath, with 2 of the candles lit since we're in the second week of Advent.



This is tonight's sunset from the creek behind our house.  We've been having some beautiful colors in the sky lately, almost like nature is getting into the holiday spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment