Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekly Non Weigh-In

I'm not doing a weekly weigh-in this week as I chose to eat horribly all week and haven't had the courage to stand on the scale in a few days.  I've been struggling with why I want to lose weight so I just haven't been in the proper mindset to make good food choices.  This past Thursday I really went completely off the deep end.  I was working from home that day and my husband and the kids were celebrating spring break with food.  They brought home Lamar's doughnuts for breakfast, Jimmy John's sub sandwiches for lunch, and then we went out to get seafood for dinner.  I just can't eat like that anymore.  I was so nauseous on Thursday night.

So if I can't get it into my head to eat properly in order to lose weight, maybe I can convince myself to eat properly to avoid feeling like that again.  I'm planning on getting back on course this week and will publish a weekly weigh-in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment