Tuesday, August 25, 2015

10-Day Challenge Progress Report #3

My third 10-day challenge was as expected, a failure. I gained 1.6 pounds over the 10 days, and am now down overall only 4.1 pounds instead of the 9 pounds I should be down at this point. My nice regression line is no longer landing where I want it to by the time I wanted to reach my ultimate goal weight.



I have no idea what happened last Monday and Tuesday, especially Tuesday with only 687 calories. I did a pretty serious calorie-burning workout that day, and I guess that's what caused me to end up eating so few calories. But as you can see, pretty much every other day was a free-for-all.

This morning I was pretty much in the mindset of just giving up again. But I'm feeling differently right now. I just don't feel comfortable so I would like to lose more of this weight. Now I just have to figure out how to convince myself of that fact when I'm making decisions about food. I had been really wallowing in stress about the long-term stability of my job, but I've sort of come to terms with the fact that whatever happens will happen, and worrying doesn't change it or help anything. So hopefully I'll be able to course correct and get back on track for the next 10 days; provided that I don't overdo on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment