Wednesday, August 5, 2015

10-Day Challenge Progress Report #1

Whew! Between my cousin and his family still being in town, my daughter doing band camp this week, and an upcoming board meeting at work, I can hardly find time to think right now! Next week things should calm back down to the typical dull roar that is my life.

I've come to the 10th day of my first round of my personal 10-day challenge, and while I had three days where I went over on my calories (because it's hard to refrain when family is in town and everyone else is eating yummy stuff), I never just threw up my hands and stopped counting my calories. Monday was my mom's birthday and my husband made a new dessert, so that's why that day is so high.


My goal for each 10-day period is to lose 3 pounds. I actually lost 3.9 pounds this time, so that's certainly a win!


My next check-in will be on Saturday, August 15th, and my goal weight at that time will be 137.7, as it'll be 3 pounds from wherever I end each time.

I'm also hoping that once my cousin heads home this coming weekend and my evenings won't be spoken for every day, that I'll be able to get back into more regular posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment