Saturday, August 15, 2015

10-Day Challenge Progress Report #2

This morning I stood on the scale and read 138.9 pounds. I only lost 1.8 pounds this time, instead of the 3 pounds which was my goal. However, I'm actually feeling alright about the progress I'm making mentally. As you can see in the table below, I had a few days where I went over my goal of 1300 calories. If I had done this in the past I would have just thrown up my hands and stopped recording for the day. This time I just kept track and didn't use it as an excuse to just eat everything I could get my hands on.


I'm also happy that even with family in town visiting I was able to keep my eating under control for most of the visit. That's another encouraging development because that would have been license to stop tracking in the past also. So while I didn't hit my goal for challenge number 2, I'm feeling good about some of the choices I've made, and confident that the next 10 days will be more successful.


I added a trendline to the tracking chart, and if I keep making the steady progress that I'm making right now, I will hit my ultimate goal weight by late October. So I'm excited to start the next 10-day challenge and see where I end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment