Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekly Progress Report #15

One day while riding the elevator at work (no, I can't take the stairs because there's no electronic door lock to get onto the 23rd floor from the stairwell) I saw a news report that motivation is stronger earlier in the week.  I tried to Google it and didn't have any luck finding the study again.  It's definitely true in my case.  I was doing really well early this week and was losing some weight.  Then on Thursday I sort of fell of the wagon, having both lunch and dinner out and not making great choices.  I do this to myself all the time, and erase the progress I made early in the week.  Maybe knowing this will help me to set up different situations later in the week to finally do something about this.

139.7 pounds


It's finally sunny again here, which is nice.  I enjoy the overcast, snowy days; but too many in a row start to effect my mood.

Snow covered mountains

Sun on the snow

Sparkly snow on the deck

No comments:

Post a Comment