Thursday, November 20, 2014

Children and a Few Photos

My family has been on a bit of a roller coaster lately.  Yesterday morning we attended a breakfast at my daughter's school to celebrate all of the students who were nominated as Student of the Month by their teachers for the first quarter of school.  This is the second time we've attended this breakfast for my daughter.  She is a hard worker and a very contentious student.  My son has been having a terrible time lately with his ADHD.  I was actually worried that maybe he had been misdiagnosed and had a more serious problem than we realized.  But we've continued to read and everything that's been happening is actually "normal" with a certain type of ADHD.  So that has been extra challenging, but the past 24 hours have been fantastic, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts, and trying to figure it how to make it continue.

My husband and I went for a walk the other night and I just loved this scene.  I was wishing that I had my real camera and tripod, but since we were walking, I was stuck with the phone camera.


This morning I happened to turn away from my computer screen and look out the window, and I captured this beautiful pink sunrise from my downtown high rise window (again with the phone camera)

.
This afternoon when I was driving home I noticed the pond near our house looked very wintry with some ice and and snow still covering it.  So as soon as I got home I grabbed my camera and went right back to capture a few photos.





I hope you're all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment