Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In #9

Progress!  I'm back down to 136.1 pounds.  I've still got about 11 pounds to go, but I'm headed in the right direction again.  I was a bit worried about my weigh-in this morning because my in-laws took us out to dinner last night to celebrate my husband's birthday.  My strategy of watching portion sizes when I eat out seems to be working, or at least not making things worse.


We've had a busy weekend at our house.  My daughter was gone most of the day today working on her Halloween costume with my mom.  She's also been spending hours practicing her piano because jazz band auditions are this week.  She already got into the district honor band playing flute, and now she's working on this.  I've never seen her voluntarily work so hard on her music.  I had to do work this weekend because it's going to be another extremely busy week and I wanted to give myself a head start.  Plus all the usual weekend household chores, I'm pretty tired tonight.

We did get started on our Halloween movie extravaganza.  Last week we watched Lady in White, this weekend we got in The Haunted Mansion and Monster Squad.  My husband and I started The Conjuring, and I'm hoping we'll get to finish it tonight before we head to bed.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment