Monday, July 21, 2014

Out of Pocket

I never found any time to post this weekend because my cousin is in town and we're spending so much time hanging out; plus I do still have to pay my bills, do my laundry, and generally keep up with my life!  This cousin was always the one I was closest to as a child, and I still really enjoy his company as an adult.  I also adore his wife and our kids really enjoy hanging out, so I'm very grateful that they like to come to Colorado every year for vacation.

Yesterday we spent the day at my mom's house where the kids swam and we walked to the park to play.




I'm going to be out of pocket for the next couple of weeks, so the posts will be sparse.  But I should be back in form starting in August.  Until then, I hope you all enjoy the warm summer weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment