Wednesday, October 21, 2015

In a Mood

I'm...in pretty bad shape these days. My emotional state is extremely raw and fragile right now. Things aren't going at all well with my son. Work has been extremely busy and stressful. But rather than write a dumping post (other than this small opening), I decided to share some nice autumn and Halloween photos.

My son decorated the front yard, and with the leaves it looks sort of cool.

We also got some of our indoor decorations up. These are my favorites.

My son and I went for a walk this past Sunday afternoon and I was able to get a couple of nice fall shots of the creek behind our house.




Our tree and our neighbor's tree have just about hit their prime colors for the season, and have littered our yard with beautiful colors.


It rained all night last night, so today the leaves were kissed with raindrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment