Monday, September 7, 2015

Incommunicado

I realize it's been several days since I've posted. We've been busy, though not exceptionally so. I guess I just haven't had too much to say lately. I stopped tracking my weight and calories over a week ago when we went to visit my grandmother in Illinois. I haven't started again. I guess I'm tired of banging my head against a wall, which is what this feels like since I haven't been able to stick to it and lose weight.

I'm sort of giving up on the weight loss right now. I still want to lose about 15 pounds, but I'm taking a different approach for awhile. I've decided I need to focus on making healthy choices and stop worrying about the actual weight until I'm in a better overall head space. I'm not going to stop posting either, but I am going to try to post only when I have something good to say. So the posts will still be coming, just not as frequently as they had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment