Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn is Officially Here!

Today is the autumnal equinox and I'm super excited! This is my favorite time of year and I finally get to read October Dreams II. I'll probably also reread October Dreams, and of course The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.




Today also marks the start of being able to watch horror movies exclusively until Halloween. I watch horror movies all year long, but I don't even have to compete with other movies this time of year.

I'm hoping that we can get up to the mountains this weekend because some of the trees have starting changing colors already at the higher altitudes. It's sort of challenging right now because my daughter has a band event every single Saturday. But this coming Saturday they're doing an exhibition rather than competing in the event, so they'll be done by noon. So right now anyway, my plan is to head up into the hills after the performance (and a shower for my daughter). I'll be sure to post photos of Colorado's high country if we do indeed get up there this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment