Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly Chart #5 (or #13)

I'm posting my fifth weekly chart, even though this is week number thirteen of tracking.  That means I haven't posted my chart every Sunday more often than I have.  Oh well, we all know what that infamous road is paved with, I guess I'm just contributing my paving stones!  Anyhow, here's my current chart:


I'm 6/10ths of a pound away from my weight goal today.  So that's super exciting.  The one area that I still really need to focus on is my waist size.  I think that perhaps my original goal of 26.5 inches may be a bit of a stretch.  But I still think I'd like to get my waist down to about 28 inches.  So that will be my next big focus once I'm on the maintenance phase of the weight.

My trick to keeping the weight off is going to be weighing myself every day.  That way if I over-indulge one day, I can nip it in the bud and get back on track the next day.  Maintenance won't be as exciting as losing weight has been; but I'll enjoy feeling better all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment