Friday, March 25, 2011

Almost at the Ultimate Goal

This morning when I stood on the scale it read 126.0.  I'm super excited that I've been able to stick with this and make some real progress.  I just need to lose 1 more pound to hit my goal of 125.  I know that originally I stated my goal was between 125 and 128, but I thought it best to hit the bottom of that goal prior to moving to the maintenance phase.

I still have work to do to get into even better shape, but I've come so far and I look so different than I did 3 months ago.  I like what I see when I look in the mirror.  I don't see perfection yet (heck, I probably never will); but I do see progress and improvement that makes me feel good about myself.

It's been amazing what taking control of this one aspect of my life has done for me.  My work situation is thoroughly insane these days, but I haven't totally gone off the deep end because I had control of this part of my life and have been seeing positive results every day.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to post a chart that will show a weight of 125 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment