Monday, April 4, 2016

Springtime in My Yard

It's finally starting to look like spring here in Denver. The temperature rose to 75 degrees Fahrenheit today and I had to change into cooler clothes when I got home from work. My family is on spring break this week, so I don't have to worry about anyone but myself in the morning all week. It's not as good as having the week off also, but it's still a little break for me.

My yard is starting to bloom and it's a real pleasure to be outside again.

Our first daffodil.

Pretty, delicate bluish-purple flowers.

Several tulips are about ready to bloom, but this one beat the others to it.

Choke cherry blossoms.

Leafing out.

A busy bee in the cherry tree.
 I'm hoping that things will start to get better in my home with the change of the seasons. But if not, at least I'll be able to spend more time outside so I'll at least feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment