Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring has arrived!

We've had beautiful weather here all week and everything is starting to turn green and bloom.

From a walk while my daughter was at her piano lesson.

Spiky tulip in my front yard.

Crab-apple blossoms

My neighbor's pretty tulips.

This tree is in my back yard, but I can never remember what it's called.
 
Ducks on the creek.

A tree root and a dandelion.
My son jumping on the trampoline at his piano teacher's house. He wouldn't let me take a picture of his face.
It's nice to be able to get outside regularly again. I've been able to walk outside every other morning this week (alternate days are weights) without fear of falling on hidden ice. Spring break is just about over for my family, so it's back to getting everyone up and ready next week. I guess quiet mornings will be one thing I can look forward to when my kids grow up and move out, as a consolation for no longer having them around.

I hope you're enjoying lovely spring weather wherever you are also!

No comments:

Post a Comment