Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Holiday Images

Last week I had Thursday and Friday off the Christmas holiday. This week I get Thursday and Friday off for the New Year's holiday, plus I took today off, so I have 5 days off this weekend! I've enjoyed a fairly lazy day today with a little work and lots of time with my family.

Everything is going really well right now. I've been enjoying the holidays and the extra time with family. My job is still great, if a bit busier than I'd like, but that will calm down in February once the woman who will be reporting to me returns from maternity leave. My boss is especially wonderful. She's calm, patient, and very reasonable. She let's me work and trusts me to get things done in my own way.

I thought I'd share a few of the photos from the last few days.

Christmas goose.

Christmas tree lights shining on decorations.

Snow on Christmas evening.
 
A couple of our stockings hung over the fireplace and a small tree (and a gift box).

Snow on Christmas evening; we got our White Christmas!

Snowy sky on Christmas night.

Christmas tree lights on the ceiling.

Fresh snow the morning after Christmas.
  
Sunrise through the clouds the morning after Christmas.
 
My son self-decorated with bows during gift sharing with my husband's extended family.

Moon shadows on the snow.

View out the window over the kitchen sink while I was doing dishes this past weekend.

Sunset this evening.
I know there are people who are already ready for summer (according to my Facebook feed), but I love winter. I love the snow we have right now, even if it is cold outside. I feel very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place and to be able to capture the beauty and share it with others. I hope you are enjoying nice weather and the holidays, and aren't in any of the places that have been hit with storms or flooding recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment