Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hyperbole

We were under a blizzard warning last night, which my phone kept reminding me of. This is what I awoke to this morning.



This is less snow than we got last Wednesday which was supposed to be a non-event. In defense of the meteorologists though, had the rain we got last night turned to snow earlier, we would have been buried. It sounds like south and east of the metro area got hit harder, but my disappointed son has to go to school today!

I realize that my posts have been few and far between lately. We've just been so busy lately. This weekend we attended a bridal shower for a young woman my husband taught in fourth grade (which is making me feel old). We also headed down south to celebrate my nephew's 6th birthday.


The new job has been going really well and I'm really enjoying being so much closer to home. I haven't yet figured out the most efficient way to get there and back home yet, so I'll keep working on that.

We had a beautiful sunrise yesterday morning in advance of the winter storm that moved in throughout the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment