Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Firsts

Today was a day of firsts. We got our first snow of the season here in Denver, and I think it was more than was originally expected at about 6 inches.


It was also the first day of my new job. This is the first job I've started in about 16 years where I didn't second guess my decision. There are about 6 people in the office who I worked with two jobs ago, and it felt almost like coming home. I think this is going to be a much better fit for me professionally.

Now I'm getting ready to go to sleep for the night. It was a good day, but it was also an exhausting day and I didn't sleep all that well because of nerves. Luckily there is a wonderful winter wind howling tonight which should lull me to sleep (and melt all the snow).

No comments:

Post a Comment