Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekly Progress Report #20

Weight: 142.9 pounds



After taking a few weeks off for vacation, I'm less than a pound heavier than when I left on vacation. That's the good news. Now I just need to figure out how to get in the proper mental head-space to make some real progress. To begin with, I need to stop making excuses and thinking "this one time won't matter" because this one time becomes nearly every time. I also need to stop thinking that it's a problem to experience hunger sometimes. It's not going to hurt me if I feel hungry for even a couple of hours. Of course if I make the right food choices (high protein and fiber) I won't get so hungry again after eating. I want to weigh less and have less fat on my body, so I need to make the proper choices to achieve that end. Also, I really want to see Crimson Peak which is the reward I've landed on for achieving my goal, so now I have to make some progress. (I sure hope the movie lives up to the hype!)

During the summer my husband and kids are off. It's easier to get out the door on time when no one else is awake and the house is dark, though it does feel somewhat lonely. On the positive side, my husband is tackling his "honey do" list and lots of things are getting taken care of around the house. Our yard is looking great, and the inside of the house looks revitalized with a fresh coat of paint. I also don't have to do my weekly house cleaning during the summer as the rest of my family does it for me. The weather's nice so it's easy to get out and work out. So now I have even fewer excuses for making poor choices. I'm really hoping that I'm mentally read to start making some serious changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment