Thursday, December 23, 2010

Choosing My Course

This is a new blog dedicated to keeping me on the right course as I journey through life.  I don't always make the right choices.  I frequently think along the lines:  "It's alright; I'm just going to eat this scone this once, then I'll stop".  (My increasing weight lets me know how well that's worked out!)

I judge others for making the easy and wrong choice, but then do it myself.  Of course I judge myself based on my intentions and others based on their actions.  This is a really unfair way to treat other people plus I end up selling myself short.  I've come to realize that if I want to be a better mother and a healthier and happier person; I need to be less judgmental and more forgiving while holding myself more accountable for the choices I make along the way.

I hope you join me on my journey and just maybe feel inspired to make the right choices for your course.

No comments:

Post a Comment